Steps on how to enrol your child at St Mary's.
Due to Social Isolation Restrictions, our procedure is a little different this year.
1. Phone for enrolment information. Enrolment Pack can accessed by
- sent via post
- collected from the school office
- via email
- print relevant forms from our website - click on the 'School Forms' link below to access the School Forms / Enrolment Information tab or Enrolment Application Forms tab.
2. Return forms to the School Office
3. We will contact you to arrange an interview time for both yourself and your Child to attend. The following enrolment documents are required prior to this appointment:
- Completed & signed enrolment application form
- Immunisation certificate/booklet
- Birth Certificate
- Baptism Certificate
4. Enrolment is confirmed in writing by the end of Term 3.
5. Transition sessions will be conducted in Term 4. Parents will be notified of dates and times as soon as practicle.
Enrolment Information tab includes the following relevant enrolment documents -
- Welcome Letter
- Enrolment Application Procedure
- Fee Levels and Collection Policy
- Centrepay Information
- Parent Handbook
- Uniform Policy
- Parent Access Module Information and Instructions
- School Exclusions
- Medication Policy
- Head Lice Information
- Parents and Friends Information
- Scholastic Book Club Information
- Subway Order Form
Enrolment Application Form tab includes the following relevant application forms -
- Enrolment Application Form
- Direct Debit Authority Request Form
- Centrepay Authority Request Form
- Authorisation to Administer Medication Form
- Asthma Management Plan
- Parents and Friends - Volunteer Support Form